e

BarnacleBob

Guest Tracker
howie - 2008-08-04 6:44 PM

Not always Bootbags. The wife stripped of at bedtime last night and asked, what do you find the most attractive, my pretty face or beautiful body. Your sense of humour I replied, and after 45 years of marriage I still don,t understand how a womans mood can turn in the blink of a eye.

Years of practise old timer!

Hello Mary, Pleased to see you are posting again. I have sent xx's to Rich,

He is getting married in Sept, so thought best wishes should be sent as well. This weather has been terrible, hasn't it, It is blowing a gale here

in the south, Hope it improves for all who are going to Malvern this weekend, and also for your Festival, Regards Ria.

Hello Mary, Pleased to see you are posting again. I have sent xx's to Rich,

He is getting married in Sept, so thought best wishes should be sent as well. This weather has been terrible, hasn't it, It is blowing a gale here

in the south, Hope it improves for all who are going to Malvern this weekend, and also for your Festival, Regards Ria.

Oh dear, here in the North west the sun is shining and it is really warm ... and I'm off following the rain clouds ... but hopefully the lovely warm friends will make up for it all..... looking forward to seeing everybody.

Archived