A new friend for J9

Geof  Angi

The truth is, most fellas think women are like modern day diesels in that we are ready to go at the turn of a key.

Now, in reality, cast your mind back to the diesel engines of the 70s and 80s, you had to apply the pre heat at least a couple of times before you attempted the start.

I thought that if I put it into mechanical terms, it may be easier for you guys to understand :D :D

donna miller - 2008-08-09 6:10 PM

The truth is, most fellas think women are like modern day diesels in that we are ready to go at the turn of a key.

Now, in reality, cast your mind back to the diesel engines of the 70s and 80s, you had to apply the pre heat at least a couple of times before you attempted the start.

I thought that if I put it into mechanical terms, it may be easier for you guys to understand :D :D

Much easier Donna, just as we men sometimes need to be cranked up and started by hand.

Guest Tracker
Liberal pre heating and the turning on all 25 keys in the correct order followed by anti freeze and brake fluid removal ought to get things up and running then Donna - as long as the battery has not got a headache eh?

I must admit I have a soft spot for the smell of 2-stroke oil ... we used to have a Bond Mk G Estate Minicar (microcar) that ran on 2-stroke ... ooooooo the clouds of smoke when it was cold .... I can smell it now!!! Cough, cough, cough .... choke ...... wheeze

OOOooooooooo ... I'd forgotten about the smell of speedway bikes! My first date with my hubby-to-be was to speedway .... :D He hadn't told his Mum and step Dad the he had asked me out and his Dad was grinning from ear to ear when he spotted us and my hubby-to-be went bright red!!! :$

Archived