I've won £1,000,000!

J9withdogs

Janine, has just phoned me to ask me to post an answer to you all for her ..... she can't get toa computer because she is on a yacht in the Maldives, with three gorgeous hunks and a handmaiden and her servant is out looking for a new mansion over there for her, you know the type .... swimming pool etc.. So much for a scam!!!

Here is a picture of me on my new yacht, taken earlier today - we are heading towards the Seychelles.

If anyone wants a well-used VW Holdsworth Valentine for free, please let me know.

ps I've won another million pounds today - huh, who says lightening never strikes twice! :D

1631630134_mynewyacht.jpg.ae89eb8f97b965d037c838a25cf2e8f3.jpg

Now all the other spongers have gone to bed Darling, at last we can be alone on-line together ......as it were.

I can now tell you candidly that you have always been my "favourite" contributer to the forum and that I didn't think that your first hat looked at all odd.

I suppose I first realised that I had fallen in love with you just a few days ago.....though I should make clear, this desire had been building for some months. My doctor shrugged it off as wind, but I knew it was something else.

With your money and my kultural knowledge, the world could be our lobster. Do say that you feel the same way....Darling.

xx

bob b - 2008-08-30 1:22 AM

Now all the other spongers have gone to bed Darling, at last we can be alone on-line together ......as it were.

I can now tell you candidly that you have always been my "favourite" contributer to the forum and that I didn't think that your first hat looked at all odd.

I suppose I first realised that I had fallen in love with you just a few days ago.....though I should make clear, this desire had been building for some months. My doctor shrugged it off as wind, but I knew it was something else.

With your money and my kultural knowledge, the world could be our lobster. Do say that you feel the same way....Darling.

xx

Bobby, my friend, thank you for your lovely reply.

In another world you may well have been in the running - but my private entertainer, Elio, has taken the place by my right-hand side (firmly attached with gaffer-tape, I might add)

I truly hope that you can find another love, and I am willing to leave the red light attached to the outside of my van should you require it, in the hope that it attracts more than just moths as was the result in my case.

Maybe we will catch-up again in the future.

J xx

ps Can you sing? I'm not sure Elio's going to last much longer - he keeps complaining that his knees are hurting. ;-)

Always a bridesmaid......

I'm not surprised to read of Elio's dicky knees.....all that jigging about on stage and such, at his age as well....never liked the man. Death watch beetle I should imagine.

I myself personally, am more of a bathroom Bing Crosby crooner. modestly understated style of singing. How I must have entertained campers on clubs sites over the years from the privacy of the shower cubicle......

Anyway Janine, life goes on. I'll have to pick up the pieces of my shattered heart and move on.

Now! breakfast methinks.....

:-D

Janine

Should Elio give up the ghost on you and you should come across a copy of this months mag, there could be a replacement for him in the letters page, although he does not put forward a picture of himself.

Maybe you should have a copy air mailed out to you where ever you are on you yaucht at this moment in time

Geof

Archived