what to do oct/nov

chrisyj

Jan/Feb is "winter" in most European countries. But I believe that Southern Spain is the warmest of those. Plus there will be loads of vans there, Brits as well as others.

Of course there is also North Africa, but I have never been so I can't comment on the safety thing, but then I reckon you can get robbed/mugged anywhere so if you keep your common sense and have a modicum of good luck you will be OK anywhere.

Have a good trip though wherever you end up.

chrisy+j - 2008-08-28 10:19 PM

we are wanting to go away our motor home in October/November 2008 possably with others as it is safer in numbers.

also January/February 2009 both lots of dates we would prefer some were warmer than England

any suggestions

If that was me I would fly home end of November, and fly back in January, wherever you end up.

Hi,

On the same theme has anyone found any insurance that will allow them to leave their MH and fly home?? mine won't allow me to, (Comfort) albeit someone suggested that i could try them again if i could find a secure storage site??

any suggestions would be welcome

Tomo3090 - 2008-08-31 12:12 PM

If anyone does fly home and leave your van abroad, please remember to check your insurance that you are covered to be away from it for more than 24 hours (!)

Archived