So?

chatterdog

chatterdog - 2008-09-02 12:41 AM

hehehehe im the person that has been lurking in the shadows for the last 12mths - just dipping my toes occasionally. Ive seen what happens to some of these threads. *-)

Hi chatterdog

You coward (lol)

Hi Chatterdog, just to also say hi and welcome to joining in.

If it is possible to call into Pickering for a day pass I will turn up, but can't plan those dates at the moment. Would love to see you all again, and new people too.

Joy

We're planning on going on Friday to the show, the have a few days break using up some holiday time before we lose it at the end of the month!

We don't take our dogs round normally, they are happy to snooze inthe van whilst we potter, however, we do like to take the odd potter into the showground to say hello and get a bit of fussing from all the friendly folk - Romy especially gets lots of attention as she's so pretty and it does her good to get used to it as she's still a little bit on the timid side from her early life 'nasty' experiences with her previous owners and kennels.

Can I ask though, Chatterdog, do you find that your greyhound has, how can I say this, an unfortunate habit of sniffing the parts of humans that shouldn't be sniffed! :$ Romy is a cross greyhound staffie and ever since we've had her she has had this habit of 'sniffing' the rear ends of people she meets, not all of them you understand, but it don't have make some unsuspecting person jump when they feel something in the vicinity of their nether regions!!!! 8-) Someone else with a greyhound said that their dog did it as well, our others (non-greyhounds) never did, so I just wondered if it is a trait of the breed?

And, before you start Howie, no she doesn't take after me or my husband!!!! (lol)

Pickering, t'other one's too far for just a few days ... plus I run the risk of bumping into Tracker! (lol) ;-) And who can resist the lovely Dexter ... sorry to disappoint Dave, it's the dog I come to see. :D

Picture of Romy after she's been playing with a favourite stone on the beach!

1382950433_romy-sandynose.jpg.a8888fe44dbf6959c1b404879ae0ce99.jpg

Archived