Drive away awnings

mco

Guest JudgeMental

we have a Kyham excelsior motorhome awning ...gathering dust as it's not been used for two years with our larger new van. Only used about four times previously. Its a bit big to post though...we are in London. its a brilliant awning though, very quick to erect compared to the square frame style ones which we have had in the past...

PM me if interested:-D

motordome-excelsiormed(3).jpg.5e2f5e2f4fd824a7620f35b680602262.jpg

Just to pick up on the point re postage for large items (in general).

We needed to send a tent to a friend living on the south coast earlier this year. I was pleasantly surprised to find that we could do it for about £15 using Parcel Force.

All we had to do was pack it up in cardboard (made from a number of boxes and secured using parcel tape) book the job on-line and Parcel Force came to the house to pick it up.

We have a Motordome Excelsior and I woudl endorse the point about it being brilliant - so much so that ours is not for sale :-D

Graham

Thanks Judge. If we were looking for a larger awning the Kyham is the one we would go for.

If anyone else is interested we got a collect and deliver price from DHL of £25 which we thought was reasonable.

Thanks to all.

Carol

Guest JudgeMental
mco - 2008-10-12 12:02 PM

Thanks Judge. If we were looking for a larger awning the Kyham is the one we would go for.

If anyone else is interested we got a collect and deliver price from DHL of £25 which we thought was reasonable.

Thanks to all.

Carol

sounds about right, re postage. I payed £35 for an electric bike delivery a few weeks ago and that was 30kg boxed with all the bits and pieces. the Khyam is 16-18kg, I guess 20kg packed.......

Archived