Jump to content

SORN the Motorhome


Recommended Posts

8-) If your vehicle is actually taxed at the time you Sorn it you can return your tax disc to DVLC and claim any unused [ FULL ] months refund .There is provision on your tax renewal form to Sorn the vehicle if you choose not to retax,or you can get a form at a post office,assuming there is a post office still open in yoiur area. You can SORN online at www. direct.gov.uk/taxdisc or by phone 0870 850 4444 Have fun ,Malc . *-)
Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...