What Credit Crunch?

LordThornber

knight of the road - 2008-11-11 4:49 PM

............, I think I should rent a static caravan down south and make a fortune?

How right you are thats how I made mine!! Plumbers/ heating engineers are currently in high demand down here and earn very big money.

Bas

Usinmyknaus - 2008-11-11 4:30 PM

Brian Kirby - 2008-11-11 4:19 PM

Noooooo, Bob, no personal implication intended at all.  My observations (for which I fully expect to be lynched!), were prompted by my reaction to the tenor of the whole string, and just happened to follow your post.  It was just the randomness of chaos, that's all!

Phew, thanks. I thought I had offended the Sage of the Forum. I was sharpening the sword ready to fall on it.

Bob

PS Memo to self. I must stop this posting without thinking about the context of the thread, pehaps I'll go back to just posting on Follow on Word the Same 3.

No Bob you post away i for one enjoy reading and I know the others do as well

Guest Tracker

PS Memo to self. I must stop this posting without thinking about the context of the thread, pehaps I'll go back to just posting on Follow on Word the Same 3.

No Bob you post away i for one enjoy reading and I know the others do as well

Don't let it worry you Bob - life's too short - you just carry on the way you enjoy and let others worry about their own sensitivities!

Blimey, hornets nest and all that jazz...

Because of the sheer volume of work being done, this is the first opportunity I've had to update you.

A plasterer turned up, said he'd do the job, the price quoted was appropriate in my view, (please note, appropriate, not cheap or expensive, appropriate - but only in my opinion).

They, three of them, did a great job and finished ahead of schedule, hugely helping my plumber friend to move the job on.

What do people do for a shower/loo/shave etc etc without a motorhome in their back garden ?

Handy Andy... not

Archived