Advice or suggestions

Tailendcharley

:-D :-D Hi all on this wonderful Autumn morning, :-D :-D

8-) I am in the process of trying to sort out what M.H. would best suit my requirements...I have narrowed it down to the following requirements and despite searching MMM,dealers and the internet I am unable to find the model that I want...anyone any ideas...requirements as follows...

a.Low profle or overcab

b.Hymer based on a Ford Transit/Mercedes or Renault (sorry Mr Fiat)

c.Rear lounge

That's it...you would have thought that my search was easy but unfortunately it would appear not to be...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...... 8-) 8-)

Regards and all the best

(lol) (lol) Smithy ;-) ;-)

Rear lounge layouts are unpopular outside UK.  You'll struggle to find more than one or two, by the law of averages on Fiat.

You'll need to relax on at least one of your criteria.  I'd suggest you broaden to field to any make not built on a Fiat, and see what you come up with.  Hymer is not the only maker of fair quality vehicles.

:-D :-D Thanks for that fellas...I've spent the afternoon looking at Autosleepers and they certainly produce some interesting looking vehicles..I'm now looking into their build/reliability quality...nothing else better to do this time of the year...oh well and thanks again...

Regards

:-D :-D Smithy ;-) ;-)

Hi Tailendcharley, one like mine may do for you. Autosleper Legend, on a rear wheel drive Ford Transit, Monocoque construction caravan, so nice and aerodinamic, no coach built joints to leak, rear lounge, with two singles or a double bed, choice of three different tables. My automatic does anything between 24 to 30 MPG ranging from mountain climbing to motorway cruising. Will cruise happily at 60 or 70 what ever you like, but does 80 plus if you are not watchful. Nice and comfortable to drive, I am disabled.

Archived