WILD CAMP - Generator or fancy fuel cell?

Ned Swift

We bought a m/h for £12.5k kept it for 8 years did 60k miles in it and sold for £8.25k thats pretty cost effective when compared to a car.

Back on thread I would not choose to buy what I consider new technology, let some other fool do that, and pick it up cheaper when they off load or when "economies of scale" bring the market price down. It never fails to surprise me what people would sooner have than money, but then gadgets are not really my thing.

Sooty is spot on........ MH's with Generators should be in one area and leave the rest of us to enjoy the peace and quiet.

To have new technology when its to make life more enjoyable is fine and decent discounts are always available for the likes of the EFOY.

I've got a Kipor 3000 digital pure sine wave genny.

It's a Chinese direct copy of the Honda one and the only difference is the colour, as it's Yellow. Puts out 2.6Kw and is very quiet.

Cost me £450 at Peterborough show A hell of a lot cheaper than the Honda one by about £800.

Don't know if you can still get them here as Honda took out an injunction to stop it.

Rumour has it that they are made in the same Chinese factory as the Honda ones. :D

Archived