Official overnighting - another step in the right direction

GJH

I've received details from AJP, who has made a number of valuable contributions to my web site, regarding an experimental overnight facility for motorhomes in Ipswich. This has come about as a result of AJP taking the time and trouble to make a positive approach to the local council - an effort for which we should all applaud him.

Details in note 4) on my web site Here. I hope people find the facility useful and that, as a result, the council makes it permanent.

There are contact details for the parking office at Ipswich Council on their web site (follow the link in the entry) for anyone requiring further details.

Graham

Hi Graham

Thanks for the update and if AJP is a member of the forum - many thanks to you for your work with the council to get the facility.

As it is an experimental facility I would encourage anyone thinking of visiting the area to try and use it and to ensure they leave no trace that they had been there.

With a few more enterprising folk like AJP many more councils will make provision for motorhomes.

David

Archived