Idle or Idyllic?

David Dwight

Woken this morning at 6.00, he who thinks he is the boss came downstairs said hello ratbag, then proceeded to make a pot of tea which he drank whilst sitting in the Conservatory. I got let out into the Garden just in time to see off a Cat only just missed it, oh well theres always tomorrow.

Well a couple of hours later he takes the Boss a cup of tea in bed, then I get my morning walk.

Had my bowl of breakfast, they cook their's, bacon,eggs tomatoe blackpudding and fried bread, and a large pot of Coffee, I dont mind because if I look at them lovingly and long enough I get a piece of home made bread scraped round the plate, boy that was good, time for a nap.

They then spent the morning sitting in the Garden watching a pair of Robins feeding their fledglings, there's a Great Tits nest in the bird box on the edge of the Patio, Im told to stay away from it. Just before lunch they decide to go for a walk over the Nature Reserve behind where we live. We had to stand still and quiet for a while as there were a pair of Kestrels hunting frogs, I did not mind too much as there's lots of lovely smells, of course I cant be let off my lead just here, but further round I can have a good run.

When we get back they have lunch and I get back to my favourite spot in the Garden for a much deserved nap in the Sun. They then watch these noisy cars belting round in the Desert, before the Boss go's to work (she is supposed to be retired) well she only do's this occasionaly, he says well it helps pay for diesel for the big white thing I dont mind because I love going away in it. They tell me we are off to France in the Summer I cant wait cause the smells over there are great and I get some great walks.

Now he is cooking his evening meal out in the Garden its a good job the Sun is shining as it has been all day, boy that smells good I think I had better go and investigate if I hang around long enough I might get something, oh well out of luck there I think its time for another nap until my walk before the Boss gets home sometime after 11.00pm.

What a tiring day, I wonder what tomorrow brings?

Bye folks.

Rory (the Westie)

Ooooo .... hello ... first time I've managed to put a paw on here so please excuse any mistakes!

My name is Lily ... I'm a little brown Patterdale Terrier, 10 months old I think! My new Mum and Dad brought me home in October last year - I'd been a 'toy' for a little girl but unfortunately because I wasn't a cute little puppy she didn't want me any more. :'( I was very sad because I liked living there but I was getting a bit bored as I had no one to play with. Then they funny couple visited me ... I ran of with their mobile phone case and played with it and then kept running over and back again pretending to be 'timid' ... but I wasn't really. ;-) They thought I was really cute but they didn't take me so I thought my 'tricks' hadn't worked ... Thank goodness they came back the following day and decided to take me home with them - I met my new brother and sister, Midge and Romy, first though just to make sure they liked me which they did. :->

Since then its been great! They spoilt me rotten at first and I could get away with murder but now I'm having to 'grow up' as I'm not a little silly girl any more, I'm a young lady! They have this really big house on wheels which I get to ride in and we stay out for days and days on end, not going home until we have to. I like it in the morning before they get up as I sneak into the bed between them and under the covers - quick as a flash - they don't know what's hit them! :D We've just had a lovely holiday in their big wheeled house - I got to go to places I've not seen before such as the beach and met a lot of nice people at a 'camper show' ... I even got some ice-cream - very yummie! It does taste better than sand I must admit, not sure about the sea though, I'll keep sampling it!

There's something going on though, I've heard them talking about 'vets' and 'tomorrow' and stitches .... don't know what they are but they don't sound too good! I've had my dinner early ... should I be worried????? 8-)

1538325931_Lilyonbeach.jpg.dc4b06989a84a61def958dbca8616be2.jpg

Oh you.ll be fine Little Girl I had my bits off a couple of weeks ago ;-) hasnt made a happeth of difference though B-) They thought it would keep me from chasing the girls!! some hope Im not bothered Boys or girls its fun jumping on them (lol) so dont be worried my Mum was talking to a Man at Easter and he had a little girl they did just like you! only she was a s**tzu or something rude like that!! I heard them telling her she likes to hump his slippers Silly Moo. Just you make the most of it you get lots of cuddles and kisses! dont let them come near you with that thing they put round your neck though >:-) it stops you having a good lick and itch at those stitch things :-| Ill be thinking of you when get done though, Lots of big licks from me my name is Ted by the way XXX

Hi Ted

Thanks for that ... panic over though at the moment ... apparently I'm having a phatom pregnancy ... honest ... I've not been playing with the boys! :$ Means they can't do whatever it was they were going to do for at least another 2 weeks ... you never know, they might forget all about it! :-D

Lily

Archived