Awful weather.

nightrider

Wet & windy here in Cheshire!

Delamere Forest C & CC site is lovely though, with miles of walks through the forest adjacent to the site.

Catching the train into Chester tomorrow from just down the road. 20 minute ride and £5 return - not worth moving the 'van!

LordThornber - 2009-05-11 8:24 AM

Bazza454 - 2009-05-10 9:31 PM

Well, it's 9.15pm here in sunny Milton Keynes, the weather is still gorgeous, around 75F. The good lady is in the garden pruning the roses and tidying up the garden while I am halfway through a bottle of Tesco Finest Merlot and watching the recorded footy - isn't life great..... 

Now that's really p****d me off. We redeveloped an area of the garden 2 weeks ago, we made a lovely job, laid some chippings, put some potted plants out, all in all a real Ground Force job.

We haven't been able to sit out there since, typical..

That said, it's glorious here this morning so maybe later??

Martyn :-(

Groundforce? were you bra less like Charlie Dimmock?

Mel B - 2009-05-13 9:10 PM

Oh no ... not man boobs again! 8-)

The only boobs that were about was us 2 for doing the b****y work in the 1st place.

On Ground Force day it was very warm, that's what inspired us to get it done, I sweated buckets humping bags of chippings from B&Q.

As I said , we haven't sat out there yet, typical.

For the record, grey sky but at least that wind has dropped. Thanks Bob for sharing my misery too.. Now where's my catapult...?

Baz, I'm on my way :D

Martyn

Archived