Fiat customer service survey

Stewart

I recently took a phone call from someone who said they were conducting a survey of customers' satisfaction with Fiat customer services. I was asked to give a score of 1 to 10 for my satisfaction with various aspects of their service. After a few answers, the lady at the other end of the phone said she had to end the call for some reason, asked if this was OK and promised to phone me back in a few minutes. She didn't.

The conversation was very polite - no raised voices or arguments from either party. In answer to one question, I said that my opinion was, of course, coloured by all the issues relating to the reverse judder and she seemed to note the point. Before ringing off, that is.

It's all very odd. I await that call back.

If this was an official customer poll by FIAT then perhaps it has dawned on them that they may be losing a substantial area of the market, now and the future, when confidence in a product is lost it is sometimes very difficult to recover again. In the current economic climate it may have a more devastating effect on their wider business interests and whilst hindsight is always brilliant, had they addressed and resolved customer concerns in a more positive mannerthen this could have been used in a more positive publicity campaign.

Guest Tracker

More likely they are only recording positive replies and if you did not complete the full survey then your results might well be deemed invalid.

Manipulation of the truth and downright lies is a way of life in marketing - as in politics - and in the NHS - and in education - and almost every other walk of life it seems these days?

I have had 2 of these calls they originated from Italy and on both occassions I went the full course despite them not achieving more tha 3 points. I am really upset as I really want to speak to Justin at Fiat!!!

Archived