Sydney Radio Station Phone In (very funny)

Guest peter

Guest peter
Tracker - 2009-07-08 5:52 PM

knight of the road - 2009-07-08 5:05 PM

Why be bothered if handyman is offended? if he doesn't like anything posted on here he can always cut loose can't he?

That's an easy one to answer Malcolm.

Peter is a kind and gentle soul who just hates to offend anyone or cause any upset however minor - unless he's having another go at me that is!

As if.........You know I wouldn't extract the urine out of you under any circumstances Richard. ;-)

Guest Tracker
peter - 2009-07-08 6:30 PM

Tracker - 2009-07-08 5:52 PM

knight of the road - 2009-07-08 5:05 PM

Why be bothered if handyman is offended? if he doesn't like anything posted on here he can always cut loose can't he?

That's an easy one to answer Malcolm.

Peter is a kind and gentle soul who just hates to offend anyone or cause any upset however minor - unless he's having another go at me that is!

As if.........You know I wouldn't extract the urine out of you under any circumstances Richard. ;-)

Bang on cue Peter - well done - I cast out my bait onto the rippling waters and the old trout rises to take it again!

Thanks for keeping the faith old mate!

J9withdogs - 2009-07-05 10:29 AM

handyman - 2009-07-04 10:34 PM

I'm sure i have read this on 14 other forums :-S

Because I have a life, Handyman, and don't spend all of my time reading 15 forums I haven't seen it before.

Funny :D :D

If handyman is a member of 14 other forums that leads me to the conclusion that he is not a serious member of any of them, flitting from one forum to another, more like a flibbety-gibbet, a passing ship in the night springs to mind.

Guest Tracker
knight of the road - 2009-07-08 8:10 PM

If handyman is a member of 14 other forums that leads me to the conclusion that he is not a serious member of any of them, flitting from one forum to another, more like a flibbety-gibbet, a passing ship in the night springs to mind.

But at least we all now know what Handyman does when he is not being a handyman!

with more posts that you *-) *-) *-) *-)

handyman - 2009-07-09 7:46 PM

with more posts that you *-) *-) *-) *-)

handyman, you're the one who came out with the uncalled for sarcastic post, you may have heard the gag but I and quite a few others hadn't.

its not the quantity of posts one sends, its the quality

Guest Tracker
handyman - 2009-07-09 11:00 PM

peter - 2009-07-09 10:43 PM

But not as much intelligence or humour. :D :D :D (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) :-> :-> :-> :->

B-) I do try (lol)

Well that at least you do have in common with Peter.

He's trying too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!very at times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived