the western motorhome show

gaz43

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All being well we'll be in sunny Scotland! :D

New canoes have been inflated tonight and seem to be very good indeed ... hopefully the weather will be good enough up North for us to get them wet on many occasions and not with rain!!!

Depending on the weather forcast though ... that could all change!!!! Hubby suggested going to Cornwall yesterday when we saw the TV weather for this week .... 8-)

Janine ... I'll think of you all as I munch my way through the chocolate Brazil nuts! :$

Hymer C 9. - 2009-08-09 10:53 PM

Any one know if we are meeting up. Carol. 8-)

if it is alright with dave shall we meet at his stall at about 4 on saturday

hope jackie has got lots of cups for the coffee :D :D

You're all welcome to meet at our stand, bring your own refreshments as our water tank only holds 75 litres of water :D .

Wednesday morning has arrived, we roll for Malvern at approx midday and its another beautiful......................sorry scratch that, its another bleedin' wet and miserable day!

See you all there :D .

D.

Just got back too and had a lovely time.

Minuses: 1. Can't book due to circumstances and not knowing till last minute if able to go ... would be nice if people like me could then be with friends. Ended up in field on own ... was told I could keep all our ten vans together if THEY came with ME but couldn;t do it the other way round :'( so had to drive off into the sunset.

Plusses: 1. Made some lovely new friends to go with old ones ... four sets of people and all of who have already phoned me to keep in touch and hopefully meet up again soon. 2. Bought couple of useful things 3. Got chatted up by the most gorgeous YOUNG man which gives me hope (plus an old one) 4. Have now got an adopted grandson :-D .. Gary! Gary and Julie are the most wonderful couple you could ever wish to meet and I luv 'em to bits and I'm now his Granny. 5. Can't wait to see Gary's photos of the weekend 6. Great music in BOTH halls on the last night. 7. Got to see Carol and Ed's photos of Cannes ..... envious. :-D

oo must say I was disappointed (spelling) with The Indiams show, not a patch on what it was when we first saw them at Hemsby -----years ago!!

What happened to the light show, that was magic and Noel was superb but infortunately his son who is now the lead singer does not do the light show :-S

1. Peake Pilot, were you the man sat opposite me who when Ed and Carol said I didn't drink because I have to keep getting up and down the ladder in the night, replied that his wife 'put nail varnish on it!' 8-) :-D

2. Here are a couple of pictures. Gary and Julie took most of them so they will prob post when they get back.

First one is everybody waiting to go off to the show having camped in the car park all night.

Second one is me with my newly adopted grandchildren.

Third one is of Janine drinking WATER from a well in Malvern (Honestly, no gin and no vodka). (lol)

Joy

(Sorry - wrong order!)

grandchildren01.jpg.b7fe478b6b2037b69111874c97776a06.jpg

malvern091.jpg.f79e0242ebf01977be91c1b1eef1220a.jpg

janinewater.jpg.ba36513ca0bf4b89be94fa0ecfe872e9.jpg

davenewell@home - 2009-08-20 9:33 PM

J9withdogs - 2009-08-20 8:39 PM

Mecca's in the other direction?

Possibly but what about Ed in the background................"Ow's about that then...not like that ......like this........ha, ha, ha!"

D.

...looks like he hasn't realised his bike's been nicked.

What's Joy doing - giving piggy-backs around the show ?

;-)

malc d - 2009-08-20 10:05 PM

davenewell@home - 2009-08-20 9:33 PM

J9withdogs - 2009-08-20 8:39 PM

Mecca's in the other direction?

Possibly but what about Ed in the background................"Ow's about that then...not like that ......like this........ha, ha, ha!"

D.

Joy--- "That Janine said that drink she gave me was a pint of Malvern well water, flavoured with a few Juniper berries, hic"

"Now then, where's that bloke gone?"

...looks like he hasn't realised his bike's been nicked.

What's Joy doing - giving piggy-backs around the show ?

;-)

8-) 8-) 8-) *-)

ROON - 2009-08-20 5:13 PM

1. Peake Pilot, were you the man sat opposite me who when Ed and Carol said I didn't drink because I have to keep getting up and down the ladder in the night, replied that his wife 'put nail varnish on it!' 8-) :-D

Nope.... I was the man in the hat !!!???? *-)

Oh my God, Peakepilot, you don't know how that gets my heart banging!!!! :-D :$ Know you joking cos there were thousands of men in hats, but there was a gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous guy from Wales and he had a hat (not a cowboy hat) and his voice, his eyes, his .... oh EVERYTHING PROBABLY was so dead sexy, and I call him the gorgeous man in the hat cos' he disappeared the second day... and Carol and Ed keep laughing at me.... Oh how I wished I was younger - he wouldn't have stood a chance. ;-) >:-)

Archived