We've treated ourselves ....!

Mel B

Do beg your pardon Ria and a simple misunderstanding. Now here's some thing that will excite you. If you check your clock (digital) at exactly 12.34 pm today you will see something that only happens every hundred years or so. The clock will read ' 12.34.56' or 123456. Amazing stuff Ria and bet you can hardly wait. x

You certainly can Ria and don,t worry if you miss that time today as you can catch it tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after, he he. Teach you to mock my spelling.

Actually you should watch that time today as apart from 123456 you also get todays date month and year. 123456 789. Good innit. ;-)

Ria, please remember my offer. If ever you would like to come to any of the meet ups, I will happily pick you up and you can stay in my van. I will stay in the awning - no trouble at all. You can do your own thing - you are very welcome. Joy

Shame on you Mel. I thought that was a wonderful gesture by Joy, a gesture I know Ria will truly appreciate, and having you put doubts in her mind does you no credit at all. Oh Grandma, what big teeth you have. One born every minute Mel. ;-)

Archived