Motorhomefacts

Dave G

Dave G - 2009-08-25 8:05 AM

Silicongyro - 2009-08-24 6:33 PM

Dave

I had a similar problem to you - locked out for last 3 weeks or so, but can access with ny computer at friends house on his broadband connection.

I may have an answer for you.

I contacted Zen, my ISP who were very responsive. They confirmed they were not blocking access, but found the web handler for MHF :-

sales@fuzionconcepts.co.uk and suggested I contact them with my IP address details.

This I did and got an immediate reply that yes my IP was blocked by their firewall ( for an unknown reason) but they had now cleared it !

sure enough all OK now.

If you still have a problem try this.

silicongyro

Thanks very much for this silicongyro, I have been waiting in vain for an answer from Virgin. Hopefully this will be the answer, I'll let you know. Thanks once again.

Further to this I have e-mailed "sales@fuzionconcepts.co.uk" but have as yet had no reply from them. (25 August) and am still waiting for Virgin to do anything about the situation. I have now e-mailed them 3 times with no result other than the first reply "Our team is on the case right now, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can." I shall not hold my breath but I am wondering just how good Virgin customer care will prove to be.

Dave G - 2009-08-26 2:25 PM

yeti - 2009-08-26 1:53 PM

This may provide the answer

http://www.motorhomefacts.com/ftopic-71216-days0-orderasc-10.html

You may very well be right Yeti but I can't access it as it's on the web site I can't access, but thanks for posting it. Now if someone could tell me what it says I'd be grateful.

It says there was a "switch port failure which was resolved overnight".

( But don't ask me what that means)

:-|

malc d - 2009-08-26 2:43 PM

Dave G - 2009-08-26 2:25 PM

yeti - 2009-08-26 1:53 PM

This may provide the answer

http://www.motorhomefacts.com/ftopic-71216-days0-orderasc-10.html

You may very well be right Yeti but I can't access it as it's on the web site I can't access, but thanks for posting it. Now if someone could tell me what it says I'd be grateful.

It says there was a "switch port failure which was resolved overnight".

( But don't ask me what that means)

:-|

Thanks very much Malc D - I haven't a clue either (?)

Sorted (lol) Got in touch with motorhomefacts through the Outdoor Bitz web site. Very helpful chap on the phone put me through to their IT dept. I had been blocked by their firewall. It's now ok. Thanks to everyone who tried to help.

Archived