Autotrail Dakota shower tray 05

Manu

Hi all...I know this subject has been covered before in general, but wanted some advice regarding this model. Our shower tray has cracked around the plug hole and water goes through the floor to the outside,some going in waste tank rest to the ground. Could it be sealed or will it need to be replaced , if so, from where could i source a new or secondhand one ? We appreciate all your answers and thanks in advance including the jokey ones , KEEP IT UP. Phil .

You could try asking Autotrail or your dealer what they reccommend, if it does need replacing try CAK tanks they seem to have most things motorhome. If not there are a few companies that seem to sell bits for "older" vans. One that had a stall at Pickering was O'Leary Motorhome Sales & Parts. They had a marquee full of all sorts of stuff. You could try them.

yeah...thanks John, just to let you know i needed a new shower also yesterday, called Autotrail as you said, spoke to Jeff who told me the part number and to call Caravan Components as it would be cheaper. He was right saved me £50, good customer service all round. For all....Caravan-Components.co.uk 01482 308468 excellent customer service.

Manu - 2009-11-06 2:51 PM

yeah...thanks John, just to let you know i needed a new shower also yesterday, called Autotrail as you said, spoke to Jeff who told me the part number and to call Caravan Components as it would be cheaper. He was right saved me £50, good customer service all round. For all....Caravan-Components.co.uk 01482 308468 excellent customer service.

For anyone wanting to checkout their website

http://www.caravan-components.co.uk

Archived