Voyage de Noël

michele

Going away at Christmas no point staying at home really the big ones do their own thing and we spend the time washing up and cooking no rest for the wicked :D

So we are off to Chamonix again staying at the two glaciers campsite .

We much prefer the other Val d'Isre, the snow's lying thick and the scenery with the mountains was fantastic . I nearly cried when we had to leave the problem being we cannot push wheelchairs in the snow so well .

So we have opted for the chamonix one the campsite not far from the road and it has a nice little wooden hut resturant with a log fire this is the one that I missed Mel c in one year both on the same campsite but not knowing what a shame .

is anyone heading for the snow this year I know its not everyones thing but for us its gets us away and Rosie loves the snow soft play so its worth it .

Guest Tracker
Best wishes for a happy Christmas Michele, it's good to see you back on the forum as it is not quite the same without you - you always were my favourite you know!

michele - 2009-11-17 7:31 AM

Hello young lady and how are you ?

No probs the only problem we did have was us ,silly fools we didnt open the waste water and puy a pot under it . the waste isnt insulated so it froze.haha what a giant ice cube .

:-D Wow Thanks for the young lady bit Michelle (lol) long time since I was young!! Oh Im fine thank you I hope you are too.

That kind of thing with the waste is what I was imagining! good tip to leave the waste open I wouldn t have thought of that O.H. probably would though.

Im getting withdrawal symptoms already I dont look forward to the long winter without getting away!! I would have loved to go to the Christmas markets in Germany but having the dog done again is a hassle. :-S

Archived