What A Tragedy!

Basil

Unfortunately this does seem to happen although mostly not so extreme. I saw a couple of documentaries on it in the past and the 'sleeper' really doesn't know what they are doing. Some people can cook and eat meals, others can carry out normal chores. I can actually have a proper conversation with my husband and he doesn't remember a thing in the morning, that is at the very very 'low' end of the spectrum, others unfortunately are at the other extreme and have violent rages, or do things which are totally out of character when awake, indeed some people have actually accidentally killed themselves, rather than others.

It is an extremely unfortunate and sad thing to have happened and it looks like his problems had been looked into before, especially since they slept in separate rooms etc.

Mel B - 2009-11-18 8:12 PM

Unfortunately this does seem to happen although mostly not so extreme. I saw a couple of documentaries on it in the past and the 'sleeper' really doesn't know what they are doing. Some people can cook and eat meals, others can carry out normal chores. I can actually have a proper conversation with my husband and he doesn't remember a thing in the morning, that is at the very very 'low' end of the spectrum, others unfortunately are at the other extreme and have violent rages, or do things which are totally out of character when awake, indeed some people have actually accidentally killed themselves, rather than others.

It is an extremely unfortunate and sad thing to have happened and it looks like his problems had been looked into before, especially since they slept in separate rooms etc.

Got me worried now :-S my O.H. sister has taken her curtains down while asleep.

The jury was told that neither sleep expert would go into details about the condition because they did not want details of it made public in case of "copycat killings".

haha are they having a chuckle its all over the Documentary chanels and also if someone was to copy cat kill how unearth would they explain it once put on a machine to see if they had the disorder ..?

weird very sad .

Archived