Jump to content

European Health Insurance Card

Guest Tracker

Recommended Posts

If you are abroad and it runs out you need to contact the Dept. Health and they can issue you with an emergency card number that will be acceptable at any EU hospital. They then post your card out to your home address, (they don't post them abroad directly), and you will have to get someone to post it out to you.


You will need to quote your personal details plus your N.I. number as proof of I.D.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...