Jump to content

Motorhome Window Seals

John J Thompson

Recommended Posts

I have one window in my Motorhome that is misting between the skins of the double glazed unit.


There are two holes with bungs in them. I know that I can use a hair dryer to dry out the moisture between the skins but have had no luck in finding replacement bungs.


My Motorhome is a Hymer and even the local agent (Brownhills) or the nearby Discover Site are unable to help.


The nearest I have come is a small caravan dealer suggesting squeezing out silicon from the tube and letting it set then use a Stanley knife to cut small pieces to fill the holes.


All of the bungs look fragile so I would like to replace all of the bungs.


Does anyone know where I can obtain the proper bungs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...