How is it?

nightrider

Really Malc? Do you really believe that if an alternative party gets in they will do anything significantly different, or more significantly better than the existing bunch of liars and cheats? Don't forget that MPs from ALL parties were found to be exceeding the reasonable claims they could make, including both Gordon Brown and David Cameron!

My point was that several regular posters were spouting off as if they had all the answers and my view is that if they (or you) have the answers then morally (at least) you owe it to the rest of us lesser mortals to stand for parliamentary positions so that we, the great unwashed, have the chance to vote for those who so obviously could solve this country's problems at a stroke.

D.

Dave,

'The several regular posters' that you put it are just venting their spleen and doing what this forum is for, 'chatting' without them the forum is useless.

There is nothing worse for a group manager than looking in on his group and seeing no posts.

If the monies raised in taxes in this country were spent on the people of this country then we would all be happy bunnies.

davenewell@home - 2009-12-17 11:11 PM

Really Malc? Do you really believe that if an alternative party gets in they will do anything significantly different, or more significantly better than the existing bunch of liars and cheats? Don't forget that MPs from ALL parties were found to be exceeding the reasonable claims they could make, including both Gordon Brown and David Cameron!

My point was that several regular posters were spouting off as if they had all the answers and my view is that if they (or you) have the answers then morally (at least) you owe it to the rest of us lesser mortals to stand for parliamentary positions so that we, the great unwashed, have the chance to vote for those who so obviously could solve this country's problems at a stroke.

D.

Hi Dave

No. I don't think for one moment that anything will get better after the election, that is just the impression that I get from this forum.

My conclusion is that if only we can get rid of one man, Gordon Brown, even Fiats will stop juddering.

As for going into politics, I wouldn't dream of it, even if I did think I knew all the answers, (which I don't), and I would feel no moral obligation to do so.

Can you imagine trying to represent the interests of the diverse bunch on this forum, let alone a whole constituency.

... and I speak as a lesser mortal myself ( although I do wash).

;-)

Whenever councils, the NHS and the military etc ask Gordon Brown for more funds he urges restraint, I would say to Gordon heed your own words and stop giving the taxpayers money away to foreign countries.

And I would say that the diverse bunch on this forum are of the same opinion.

davenewell@home - 2009-12-17 11:11 PM

D.

Did you get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning and put your foot in the dunnie, Dave? :D

Archived