Caravan club Magazine.

EJB

My local postman told me that all this months magazines are misaddressed in that the house numbers are wrong!

He deals with about 50 local deliveries.

Mine was addressed to number 5 as apposed to number 35, all other characters are correct.

Luckily they know who lives where.

I assume they haven't just picked my small town!? ;-)

COPY OF CC EMAIL

We are writing to let you know that we have experienced a problem with the mailing of the February Magazine which should be arriving with you over the next few days.

Some of the magazines have been incorrectly addressed and are missing the first digit of the house number. We know many of you have been receiving your magazine but we know for some of you it may take a day or two longer.

If you receive your magazine with the wrong address can we ask that you do not email or call us to report to us as we do hold the correct address for you but can we ask that if you receive a magazine for another member in your area can you please send the magazine back to us and we will ensure it gets to the right place.

If by Wednesday 3rd February you have not received your magazine please send us an email to emailcomms@caravanclub.co.uk, letting us know and stating your name and membership number, and we will get one out to you as soon as we can.

Did you know the magazine is published monthly on The Club website and we hold an archive of all magazines back to 2002? To read the latest magazine online please visit the website.

Apologies for any inconvenience

The Caravan Club

Archived