Away

Syd

Come on down Syd!

Prolonged sunny periods, temp about 16 degrees, and dry here on the Costa Blanca this afternoon (although to be fair, we have just come out of three or four days of rain and unpleasantly cold temperatures).

Have just walked the dog in the campo (countryside) that borders our place....picked some oranges and enjoyed looking at all the new blossom on the orchards of olive trees all across our valley.

Lovely.

Hi BGD

I am in the Costa Blanca, Benidorm to be exact

You must have picked the only dry afternoon spell of the week then

Rained heavilly all last night and for a short spell this morning.

Come to sunny Spain to catch a cold, been putting up plastic cladding in the awning roof today because it simply isn't walkabout weather just now.

Believe it is going to get warmer next week but alas for business reasons I have to fly home for a few days from next Saturday so it will snow in Sunderland then.

In London all day today Syd. Bloody cold! The wind cut right through you.

Snowed a bit on the way home.

Surely Spain can not be a s bad as this????

Don't burst my bubble Syd! as i am planning all sorts of long winter breaks in Spain in a few years and if it is cold and wet there, what am I going to do?? 8-) 8-) 8-)

Undoubtedly it is warmer here than it is in the UK but for here it is cold.

Improving next week though with sun every other day, showers/rain on the other days.

Been a poor year so far for Spain, I believe.

Last week was so cold and wet that we never left the caravan for sightseeing at all

Syd - 2010-02-19 10:29 PM

Hi BGD

I am in the Costa Blanca, Benidorm to be exact

You must have picked the only dry afternoon spell of the week then

Rained heavilly all last night and for a short spell this morning.

Come to sunny Spain to catch a cold, been putting up plastic cladding in the awning roof today because it simply isn't walkabout weather just now.

Believe it is going to get warmer next week but alas for business reasons I have to fly home for a few days from next Saturday so it will snow in Sunderland then.

Wouldn'T be at all surprised Syd :-S they have had it the last couple of days! were just a few miles S. of there and we woke up to it yesterday morning! Suns shinning though so it clears quickly. :-D

Archived