Truma temperature control knob

Minstrel

We've broken ours and the only website I've found doesn't do mail order on them, they are based at Ilfracombe which is not a million miles from us but we aren't tempted to drive all that way for £3.50 worth.

Martins of Exeter and Chelston don't have any in their shops. I'm sure someone will be able to help me.

DJP - 2010-02-08 8:13 PM

Try asking Truma. You never know, they may just send you one as a gesture of good will *-)

Sounds like a good plan to me, as the Truma technicians keep boxes of redundant bits and pieces.

(You will need to be more specific though, as "temperature control knobs" vary in design and application. As things stand, you haven't provided any details whatsoever of the Truma heating appliance involved.)

Have you set up an account with them and responded to the email to confirm. Maybe something in setting up account is odd...thats all I can suggest or think of as I have just checked and see no problems with ordering the parts and basket works correctly and adds £2.99 postage. You can always phone them with the order. 01271 862349 or 0845 4300325.

Jon.

No your not, leisureshopdirect is the one I was looking at after you mentioned it earlier. £1.58 +2.99 postage and you can check out as a guest without opening an account.

Get the page up where it says collect only and copy the address from your address bar directly into a post on here and I can check it out, or send it to me in PM (private message)

Jon.

Archived