Toons

howie

Glad it put a smile on your face Joy, and that's what's life's all about. Rather bemused by your 'embarrassment' though and thought this was something only we men experienced. 8-)

Always loved any kind of humour, especially cartoons, and sometimes find 'life' captured to perfection by the sheer absurdity of it all, so i,ll try and get as much variety here as possible.

12FebStripDM0702_600x171.jpg.4488442c83120ae16ac26311849dac7a.jpg

rodeo.jpg.c5af816d0a411400ebd7463fc1a3cc4a.jpg

ROON - 2010-02-12 11:51 AM

:D Oh Howie, you make me laugh. That reminded me of an experience I had when I was young and niaive but I'm too embarrassed to tell you.. but you gave me a smile. :-D

You didn't dance with someone with a gun in his pocket, did You Roon? :D

Not my place to sit in judgement, but I do consider or 'vet' anything before posting. I take Roy's point here, and there are those, as with matters appertaining to religion, who could well be offended, something I have no wish to do.

firstwo.jpg.f20361d4b40c2b5bb7fd5eba940ea3d7.jpg

jail.jpg.4f23fd125cab7f8f0a4f1d7426cf60c5.jpg

"Not my place to sit in judgement, but I do consider or 'vet' anything before posting. I take Roy's point here, and there are those, as with matters appertaining to religion, who could well be offended, something I have no wish to do."

Howie, as a man you have found it perfectly acceptable to post cartoons about women, usually portraying them in smutty or demeaning ways. You obviously find them amusing.

So therefore, as an Atheist, I shall apply your reasoning in my choice of humour. i.e. The other side is fair game.

That's awfully unfair Donna. Yes, there are gags that take the rise out of you girls, but as with the cartoon below, the same applies to men. What this all boils down to is where you draw the line, and Roy's comment's should always remind us of this.

p.s. love the signature at the bottom of your postings. ;-)

postcard2_2.jpg.5e0cb832087e637822954b6e2e5ddf2d.jpg

postcard-aa001a_1.jpg.7edb5f6bba9557560f8d37c9e6f9bd13.jpg

Howie, there was no malice towards you in my post, and I did not mean to infer that I took offence at your jokes, because I don't. I was merely pointing out that absolutely nothing could be posted that would not cause offence to someone, somewhere.

We all have our own perception of where that elusive line is.

blackmail.jpg.3fd1d355e878239d0c6bae1243e3a2d4.jpg

You know what I bet God can laugh at him self after all he created us and a sense of humour..why cant we just see them as jokes ,some you laugh at some you dont .

I really dont think its worth getting outta your prasm for just laughat em all I am sure the person posting didnt mean to offend anyone.

Archived