Wheren have all the Photo,s Gone? long time posting

maggyd

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mandy&Andy - 2010-02-25 4:43 PM ....... Is that an Aire or a campsite Brian, looks a gorgeous place, I am still planning our Easter jaunt and just can't decide what direction to take at Calais. Keep em coming :-D Mandy

Neither, it's the village car park: Charroux d'Allier.  Good, innit?  :-)  Village was nice, too.

maggyd - 2010-02-25 3:18 PM

That is a lovely photo Howie 8-) WHERE did you get the idea Im Scotish??I hail from County Durham :-D and at present in Cleveland!

Sorry about that Margaret and seem to recall Ria making the same mistake. ;-)

Room with a view. Ring of Kerry.

DSCN1117.JPG.ae467bfddd03fc9da5bb899b1b5cc3d0.JPG

ohhh the Ring of Kerry, wonderful childhood memories of the place, last time I was there was in 1976 so you can imagine the weather we had. Had to have holidays there as dad wouldn't go anywhere he couldn't fish, and have to say I got a real taste for fresh sea bass there.

Thanks Brian will go look that up.

Made the decision to go to Germany for Easter going between Koblenz and Trier , loads of places to stay by the look of it so if you any of you have any good tips I would love to hear them.

1730420111_lecroytoystalkclosesmall.jpg.1f90b6c1071c446129197193f8688c33.jpg

Yes one was the old olympics arena & the other was the changing of the guards Greek style they do it every hour on the hour, amazing they hold one leg up then straight our so slowly I don't know how they do it, apparently it is a great honour to be chosen to to it we were told. :-)

Can someone please tell me :-S how is it that when you send a picture to yourself :-S, one will upload as being less than 100kb and another one wont because its 112 ???I thought they would all reduce to the same! all these kb gb etc; are very confusing to me.

maggyd - 2010-02-26 10:18 PM

Can someone please tell me :-S how is it that when you send a picture to yourself :-S, one will upload as being less than 100kb and another one wont because its 112 ???I thought they would all reduce to the same! all these kb gb etc; are very confusing to me.

Hiya Margaret. Had the same problems with resizing so I downloaded 'Vicmans Photo Editor' .........www.freeseriffsoftware.com..........

Pretty basic, but so easy to use when it comes to resizing your photos, though I do have problems when it comes to pre. digital pics, and it's free.

howie - 2010-02-28 11:09 AM

maggyd - 2010-02-26 10:18 PM

Hiya Margaret. Had the same problems with resizing so I downloaded 'Vicmans Photo Editor' .........www.freeseriffsoftware.com..........

Pretty basic, but so easy to use when it comes to resizing your photos, though I do have problems when it comes to pre. digital pics, and it's free.

Thanks so much Howie Ill try that . :-D

Archived