Spanish site

Stuart

We have landed on the site at Caceres between Salamanca and Seville in Spain en route to Olhao.

This site is in the ACSI book but they do not do ACSI prices. There is a special offer on, flat €10.00, includes electricity, private washroom with shower and toilet with outside tap on each pitch. In case you think its too dear, they throw in free Wifi too. Pity we are only here overnight.

Just to make you all sick at home, temp was 13 degrees at Bordeaux Wednesday night, up to 11 coming down here from Haro today although it did dip to 0.5 on the way.

Stuart

For what its worth, we paid about €1.16 per litre in France and 0.997 in Spain for diesel.

The Caceres site is a very good one; we've stayed there several times when trundling round mid-Spain. Each pitch gets its own little washroom/shower building....very neat!

It's a bit out of town but the bus into town is a very good service from just outside the site, and the old quarter of the town is well worth a visit.

But I'm a bit confused, as I thought it is an ACSI site; it certainly was last year....if it's in the 2010 ACSI guide then they should take the ACSI card.

(Having said that, 10 euros per night is even cheaper than the cheapest ACSI rate of course!)

The site is in the2010 ACSI book Page 616 price 15Euros.(I assume this is the one you mean)

We found a site last year, that was also doing a special offer, even though it was in the book.(Can't remember which one it was ) i will be interested to see it it is cheaper, when we go to Spain/Portugal in May

PJay

Archived