Yesterday we went to see

Poppy

Hello Poppy.

Can you just confirm if E S Hartley's are in Kendal. Reason I ask is I'm hoping to change my van and Hartley's seem ok in my book, beside it's only a hour and a half from where i live and a day out in Kendal would keep my wife and the bank manager happy I'm sure. :-D

Thanks, Dave 

Poppy,

We started at the Rapido range, powered by a Mecedes, we never really got past that model. We decided that it would only be more complicated and be rather like choosing wallpaper, never ending.

We had hired in the US several times so within reason knew what we liked and this one had it all, we also took a seasoned caravaner with us to hear his comments.

This was at one of the London shows a while ago. There is never any intension to part with it.

Mike

QUOTE "Can you just confirm if E S Hartley's are in Kendal. Reason I ask is I'm hoping to change my van and Hartley's seem ok in my book, beside it's only a hour and a half from where i live and a day out in Kendal would keep my wife and the bank manager happy I'm sure. "

Hi ya,

to be really accurate.. its past kendal by about 3 miles on the windermere road, a little village called INGS ,im sure poppy will confirm ... watch for the speed camaras >:-(

really nice vans them hobbys was looking at em last week at hartleys

im jealous :D

Archived