Isuzu Fargo

maggie2

Anyone out there know where I can get a handbook / manual for the 1993 Isuzu Fargo motor home ? Isuzu don't seem to remember them or anything earlier than 2000. Camping & Caravanning Club have no documentation, but think they were imported under the Bedford label. Happy to download, buy, or borrow and scan, if I can find where to go. Enjoyed skipping through the forums (should that be fori ??) Hope all that experience and know-how can be permanently preserved for posterity. May the road slope down before you . . . Maggie 2

Welcome to the forum.

A GOOGLE-search of pages from the UK with "isuzu fargo motorhome" as the search-term gets a few hits. It's possible that one of the advertisers may have appropriate documentation.

Some Bedford-badged vehicles were essentially Isuzu 'clones', but I'm not sure if you managed to get hold of, say, a 1993 Bedford Midi manual, that the book would be 100% relevant to the Isuzu equivalent. Presumably you are looking primarily for documentation on the Isuzu base-vehicle rather than the motorhome part?

You might also try contacting Martin Watts who produces MMM magazine's "Classic Motorcaravanning" articles (email rachels@warnersgroup.co.uk) to see if he can help.

("Forums" is normal usage. Apparently "Fora" is OK too if you happen to be feeling in a Latin mood.)

Thanks, Derek and Thanks, Colin. They must have been pretty rare, as everyone I've been to so far (Google search, Wikipedia, and the various camping and caravanning and motorhome clubs & magazines mostly come up with similar information as far as it goes. In the past with similar situations I've usually been able to discover a manufacturer/builder who has a historic archive of obsolete / discontinued models and often been able to help me download copies of the original documentation, but neither Isuzu nor Bedford have pointed me to anything this time. I am still hoping there might be someone who has a handbook in a cardboard box or drawer. But many thanks for your suggestions.

Blue skies and warm sun,

Maggie2

Archived