FERRY OFFER - ENDS TONIGHT!

Mel B

Just managed to get back 'on line' again, albeit slowly.

At the NEC show Norfolk Line were handing out leaflets and on them was the following offers:

Motorhomes UP TO 2.4m in height + 4 people

One way: £19 low season, £24 high season

Motorhomes OVER 2.4m in height + 4 people

One way: £32 low season, £37 high season

Bookings must be made by 28/2/10 at the latest for travel between now and 17/12/10. The crossings are non-refundable and subject to availability. Fares quoted include all fuel surcharges, fares include for motorhomes up to 8m in length, £10 per metre/part metre thereafter.

High season is: 31/3/10-18/4/10 and 22/07/10 to 05/09/10, all other dates are classed as low season. You can change your dates for free too. The only charge would be if you changed from a low season crossing to a high season where you would have to pay the difference.

In order to take advantage you must quote ref: TEF05

Sorry, mobile broadband Mifi dongle has 'died' so having to use an old dongle and it's worse than watching paint dry. Not a happy bunny, but wanted to put this on the site for anyone who's interested!

:-D

Thanks Mel and sorry to hear about the dongle = I sent the same model back as I found it useless in getting a signal.

Anyway, tried this code and got a quote in low season (all times same price) for £39 + £9 (fuel surcharge) + £30 (dog). This would only be vaguely cheaper for me than P & O and a longer journey.

Then tried just a single from France (low season again) but charged in euros = 90€: ferry 49€ + dog 36€ + fuel 5€.

So, as I only really want the return home, it looks like being P & O or possibly the tunnel but thanks anyway.

Archived