Jump to content



Recommended Posts



My husband's motorhome is due an MOT.


Does anybody know somewhere in Bristol area that do MOTs on Motorhomes who they can recommend? Is it the same as a car? Or does it come under commercial vehicle?


We are very new to this game.




Mrs Gump

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The MOT Class 4 test applies to a vehicle registered as a "Motor Caravan", irrespective of it's size/weight. This is the same MOT-test class as for a car. However, it does need saying that many MOT testing-stations won't be able to handle motorhomes as their workshop equipment will be unable to accommodate a large vehicle.


GOOGLE-searching on "Bristol MOT Class 4" will retrieve plenty of companies offering that service but, before making an appointment, it would be wise to ask about any vehicle-size limitations.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...