How can I do this

Syd

Can anyone tell me how to do this.

I frequently receive from friends in Moscow, Hongkong etc some very very funny email attachments

I have tried to post them onto the forum but have been unable to do so without giving everyone access to my entire inbox

Is there any way of doing it as I do not have the original source of the attachment

Hope I have explained this clearly enough

Hi Syd

Can you cut and paste from the attachment itself rather than trying to upload it?

Alternatively if you want to send one of the emails to me (I'll PM you my email address), I'll have a look and see if I can suss it out for you so long as it's not 100GB!!!! (lol)

donna miller - 2010-04-01 8:30 AM

Tony Jones - 2010-03-31 9:42 PM

- and there's probably a LOT that Donna doesn't want us to see! :D :D

Exsqueeze me, I resemble that remark. :D 8-)

Judging by her picture, theres a lot of her we CAN'T see. ;-)

Hi Syd

I've just had a shuftie at the 'cat' one you sent me ... spooky!!!!!

I think the only way you can safely share it is to upload it to an online storage provider (free), this one seems to be okay - I've only had a quick look at it though as you need to register to use it, you can then give everyonen the link to go and view the 'illusion':

http://us.ajax13.com/en/ajaxpresents/index.jsp

To be able to upload the presentation though you'll need to download it on to your pc - when you left click on it, instead of opening it, save it to your drive, then look for the downloaded file on your PC, and then using the above site, upload the presentation to that.

However, I also 'Googled' and found the same presentation below so you can actually find them on the web anyway, in which case you can just cut and past the website link here instead:

I haven't looked for the other two you sent me but I suspect they're on the web somewhere too!

The program needs a script file to be run on the hosting server. Unless Warners server has the correct script files you will not be able to embed the file into a forum post. And there is no reason why they would have these script files.

As Mel says you can find sites where you can post the attachments (if it has not already been posted by someone else) and then simply give us a link to the site.

The Cat Eye illusion is all about the speed of showing the cards.

Archived