Big Momma Mk II takes to the road !!

Big Momma

Swindon is 104 miles so like you a good 200 mile round trip. Just so that I do not come across as not completely happy with Chelston, on the day the handover was brilliant, the most comprehensive I have ever had. However, I think that after waiting for the van for so long after ordering I was looking forward to getting away in it and although I expected some minor problems I was not expecting to encounter problems that in reality should have been identified by Auto Trail during their Quality Control checks. But now, everything is brilliant again (lol) just got back from another weekend away and everything is working perfectly. Chelston have sent me a customer feedback sheet and I have returned it explaining some of the initial issues. If they pick up on these points and do something about them so that others do not encounter similar problems then all credit to them.

I trust that after your visit to the hospital you may be well enough to start using the new van, hope all goes well and I send my very best wishes ;-)

catinou - 2010-05-20 5:35 PM

Thanks Eric, stitches out, crutches for another 6 weeks then,??? we can start to enjoy ourselves again.....I have sent you a pm..................... *-)

Well now that the sun has found its way to this country, at least for the next few days, get your recliner in the garden, get a good book and lay back and enjoy ;-) Got your PM, thanks.

Archived