camos or maxview

rapidoman

B-)We have also being trying to decide which system.

Have narrowed it down to Camos dome or Glomex dome

Have found Camos @ £1095 and Glomex @ £995 both good prices but the glomex hasn't been around long so havnt been able to get much feedback on it.It looks like its going to be the Camos

B-)

thanks for info i believe rod pro have a spin off in poole dorset called solar sollutions and they fit for approx £200.00 and extend the warranty from 2 years to 5 years on the camos which seems like a good deal :-D will pop down to see them, has anybody out there had dealings with them (?)

rapidoman - 2010-05-24 9:17 AM

thanks for info i believe rod pro have a spin off in poole dorset called solar sollutions and they fit for approx £200.00 and extend the warranty from 2 years to 5 years on the camos which seems like a good deal :-D will pop down to see them, has anybody out there had dealings with them (?)

Solar Solutions are not a spin off of Roadpro, they are a totally separate business. Solar Solutions are agents for roadpro as are we.

D.

chrisallys - 2010-05-23 7:26 PM

hi both had my camos 40 static now for 6 months fantastic all through france,spain and portugal there are odd cliches of course but extreemly pleased so far. got mine from road pro. chris

For the satellite savvy on here, can you confirm what channels you received all through Spain and Portugal?

rapidoman - 2010-05-24 9:17 AM

Do not think they are a spin off, but we have had our solar pannels installed by them found them very good, would recommend them.

sorry for confusion should have said agents for road pro. been to talk to them ( solar solutions ) very helpful and friendly i shall be using them to fit the camos. just need to talk to her in doors to convince her that holidays would be grim if i could not watch F1 *-)

South of Bordeaux all we could get was news 24 + other freesat channels. I think Chelston Motorhomes have a deal this weekend for Camos. We are nevertheless very happy with how easy it is (Camos) subject always to trees and buildings!!!!*-)

Roy Fuller

Oh yes and a word of warning if you fit one and that is the extra height. We nearly got caught in Spain when I forgot it. When I checked we actually only squeezed under by a smidgeon and that is very little. Could have been expensive:$

Archived