Nice Surprise

David Dwight

Just renewed the M/home insurance due in Sept, with Safeguard paid £2 more than last year. When going through the details the guy at safeguard said recreation and leisure, commuting! we said no to commuting ah! that will make it £35 cheaper, thank you very much.

David

David Dwight - 2010-08-02 9:41 AM

Just renewed the M/home insurance due in Sept, with Safeguard paid £2 more than last year. When going through the details the guy at safeguard said recreation and leisure, commuting! we said no to commuting ah! that will make it £35 cheaper, thank you very much.

David

And don't forget, Breakdown cover, both home and abroad is included including home start-I know I had to call them out when I blew the electrics recently.

Brilliant service from the AA on the Safeguard policy-something that would cost quite a bit if you did CC Green Flag (£99 at CC National Rally special offer-UK only) or AA/RAC cover on top of normal insurance. Add to that CC Mayday or whatever for Continental travel and there is a big saving with Safeguard.

I don't work for them-just been very happy with them for past 5 years on both service and price

Mike

Archived