Camping Fuengirola, Spain....???

Manu

Guest JudgeMental
Bruce, just followed your link to the Nomad site...It is oddly quite for a music promotion dont you think? was kinda expecting a likle taste of what you do and site is as quiet as a Library :-S

JudgeMental - 2010-08-28 2:43 PM

Bruce, just followed your link to the Nomad site...It is oddly quite for a music promotion dont you think? was kinda expecting a likle taste of what you do and site is as quiet as a Library :-S

Ummmm.....yes.

It is. Quiet, that is.

You could always buy one (or all three!) of my Albums though!

Kathy, The Sparkle, is currently experimenting with some video clips, with a view (haha) to putting them up on the site.

Apparently there's some technical problem with getting them into the right codec to play on there though.

Also, with "home" video clips, the sound quality is generally piss-poor (not that my sound quality would be awesome even when well recorded!).

I don't want to put up stuff on the website that doesn't sound professional.

So in the interim, she's playing around with a couple of my album tracks that I've properly recorded in a professional studio - the idea being to add photos to the music track; and then upload that to the site.

Unfortunately days turn into weeks, turn into months........

You could always get an independent Review from Tony Jones...

He and his wifey were on tour down this way and saw me "perform" the year before last.

Tony being a man of the cloth, said that with a voice like that, I really should be nearer to God......mainly I suspect because he and the rest of the audience wanted to kill me.....

Manu - 2010-08-28 11:59 AM

Hi all, has anyone stayed here recently, is it still open ?

Would appreciate your views, if any.

Do you know of any other sites in the area ?

Phil

A number of sites, but no decent ones on the Costa Del Sol coast to my knowledge, and I've tried hard enough to find one over the years.

Ron

Hi Manu

More would be good?

It’s on the A404 between Alhaurin el Grande and Alhairin del la Torra, short busride to either. You can link bus to Malaga or any of the coastal areas i.e. Benamagna, Fuengarole, la Cala etc. More inland are the lakes and all that. Shopping via a small shop on site, but AEG has everything.

Malaga airport is about 25mins away, but no flight-path or aircraft noise. Onsite storage if you wish to leave motorhome there.

Great area with large'ish pool and we have just had a fantastic meal at the typical Spanish venta just yards from the entrance. WiFi of course, hence this.

But, it is very quite at the moment with only about 6 motorhomes/caravans and a few perminant residents [all Brits]. The only activity today was the arrival of the huge MAN and Unimog Desert Detours overland trucks and a couple of loaded pick-up’s, must be just back, or going to, Morocco.

We are staying here for a few more days as it is just too hot, and I mean HOT, to drive or move from under the trees.

Archived