Eberspatcher electric heating

ips

I know what you meen we have a fan heater which is probably quieter than the eber and in winter we have a mini oil filled thing which we leave on at night cos no noise. Just thought the elec thing would be good cos it would be neater than a fan heater. kit costs £250 ish so expensive but the project would keep me out of trouble for a weekend (lol)

ips - 2010-09-24 10:06 AM

I know what you meen we have a fan heater which is probably quieter than the eber and in winter we have a mini oil filled thing which we leave on at night cos no noise. Just thought the elec thing would be good cos it would be neater than a fan heater. kit costs £250 ish so expensive but the project would keep me out of trouble for a weekend (lol)

Surely there must be £200-£300 motorhome-related projects that would keep you out of mischief and provide better value for money than this one? (Rear-view camera system, LED lighting, extra battery, new bike, etc. etc.) Seems like a huge waste of cash to me.

ips - 2010-09-24 7:57 PM

Hi, considering the electric heater for blown hot air when on hook up not bothered about the water heater unless of course its feasable

Yes, I understand that, but I asked what *exactly* you were intending to fit, because you referred to fitting an 'Airtronic', but that is not a mains electric heater.

Harvey

ips - 2010-09-24 10:06 AM

... but the project would keep me out of trouble for a weekend (lol)

If that's your problem you can come here and help me sort out the 'jungle' that is our garden!!! 8-)

The money it would cost to put an electric heating system in would pay for a lot of diesel for you to run your existing heating off .... :-S

Archived