I don't do Irish jokes...

J9withdogs

..but if I did, this one would make me laugh (lol)

Paddy is passing by Mick's hay shed one day when through a gap in the door he sees Mick doing a slow and sensual striptease in front of an old red Massey Ferguson.

Buttocks clenched he performs a slow pirouette and gently slides off first the right welly, followed by the left.

He then hunches his shoulders forward and in a classic striptease move lets his braces fall down from his shoulders to dangle by his hips over his corduroy trousers.

Grabbing both sides of his checked shirt, he rips it apart to reveal his tea stained vest underneath and with a final flourish he hurls his flat cap on to a pile of hay.

"What the heck are you doing Mick" says Paddy.

"Jeez Paddy, ye frightened the livin bejasus out of me, says an obviously embarrassed Mick, "but me and the Missus been having some trouble lately in the bedroom department, and the Therapist suggested I do something sexy to a tractor".

Paddy said to wife "Im going to the doctors cos we are having problems down there"

"Ok" she said

When she comes home from work she finds Paddy all dressed up, collar and tie, three piece suit shiney shoes etc.

"What the hell are you doing all togged up then Paddy"

Paddy says

"The doctor told me I was impotent so I'm by golly I'm going to look impotent"

Not Irish but real ....

A chap at work is doing a dissertation, as part of it he's 'created' a system to predict the supply and demand (power consumption etc) for his area of work - it's more involved than it sounds, consequently, he's now trying to see if any places are interested in using it (FOC I assume). Unfortuantely the abbreviated name he's chosen to give it had me in stitches today ....

He's calling it: SADEM (Supply And DEMand).

I don't think he's realised ... and no it isn't a joke!!! :D

Mel B - 2010-09-29 8:07 PM

He's calling it: SADEM (Supply And DEMand).

I don't think he's realised ... and no it isn't a joke!!! :D

Could be worse - could have been

Supply Over DEMand for ALL users!

Archived