Need help to fine alloy wheels manufacturer

david1949

(1) not only have i been in touch with the dealer who checked with Hymer i sent Hymer a E Mail and it came back that they would not replace under warranty if i could prove that there was a defect they would look at the case again.

(2) Yes the cheapest way out would be to remove the center caps themselves and leave them in the garage till sell the m/home but the trouble is that once you remove them it takes the whole look of the m/home away. I would post a photo only thing is when i try it tells me that the server is down .

Guest JudgeMental

while I feel that we are going around in circles :-S I still feel sure that blank centres are not beyond the realm of the possible.

armed with a photo I would either email or visit a BIG alloy wheel co or get a glossy car mag full of them and ring around....

If it's any help this is what the ones on a Fiat are like, I just happen to have a spare set (which I'm keeping).

Orginal ones had some corrosion on the chrome centres my dealer got me a new set under warranty, I'll leave the old ones on until they get really bad. I think it may have been some aggressive wheel cleaner that casused the problem.

Trim.gif.05a01dff64cdc11a8adea10a5695910a.gif

Archived