Any Subscriber got January MMM yet?

Hazy Baby

I know post is iffy at this time of year but just wondering if anyone has received January's MMM as yet. Just made me think as I was looking at last month's a moment ago and see its out in the shops today. Or maybe not with all this bad weather! So until it arrives will just have to keep wrapping Christmas pressies! OH makes some excuse that he can't handle sellotape..................

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mel B - 2010-12-16 6:17 PM

How many of you have realised that, according to when you sign up as a subscriber, you get 13 issues ... I still don't know which 'month' will be cut in half to accommodate the 13th though! :D

This is interesting, Mel. We pay for ours on a rolling direct debit every three months. Can't ever remember getting 13 issues a year. Presumably the 13 issues are for a one off year's subscription? Sort of freebie. No grumbles though as our DD has not gone up for ages......................perhaps I should whisper that and cross everything! ;-)

Went to Morrisons today and saw it there, thats 2 months running that the supermarket has received it before I have ?? tell me, why am i subscribing again ? and what are the advantages over getting it at the supermarket ?

can't think of any at the moment. Ray (?)

auntyjanet1 - 2010-12-16 11:51 PM

Hi.

Why don,t you all support your local newsagent and buy your copy there if your to idle to do that, he will even deliver it to your door.

No local newsagent??

Thats because your all to busy getting ripped off by Tesco ,Asda.etc

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL TRADER !

You must have very accommodating newsagents in Port Talbot!

Where I live there are no shops, no Post Office, no pub, no school and, soon, no church. We do still have a milkman, but he delivers more as a hobby than as a business.

I've been an MMM subscriber for many years. It means that I don't have to traipse around town newsagents, delivery to my door is free and the price of the magazine remains fixed once I've paid the subscription. Seems like a no-brainer to me, though admittedly there are self-evident risks involved in subscription that aren't present if a magazine is bought on a one-at-a-time basis.

Personally, I don't care if MMM drops through my letter-box before or after it arrives on newsagents' shelves. I'm only interested in about a third of the magazine anyway, so, as long as it turns up eventually, that's good enough for me.

747 - 2010-12-16 2:58 PM

I have not got Decembers yet!!!!!!!

Time you paid up :-D

Hazy Baby - 2010-12-16 12:27 PM

I know post is iffy at this time of year but just wondering if anyone has received January's MMM as yet. Just made me think as I was looking at last month's a moment ago and see its out in the shops today. Or maybe not with all this bad weather! So until it arrives will just have to keep wrapping Christmas pressies! OH makes some excuse that he can't handle sellotape..................

Was going to ask the same question :'(

Rayjsj - 2010-12-16 8:52 PM

Went to Morrisons today and saw it there, thats 2 months running that the supermarket has received it before I have ?? tell me, why am i subscribing again ? and what are the advantages over getting it at the supermarket ?

can't think of any at the moment. Ray (?)

One advantage Ray is that we pay £7.99 for three issues compared with £11.25 shop price! Quite a saving. However still not arrived!

Archived