Any Subscriber got January MMM yet?

Hazy Baby

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tracker
Rayjsj - 2010-12-21 5:21 PM

Still not arrived in Pembrokeshire ! although the local Morrisons have had copies for 2 weeks. How does that work ???? >:-(

You're obviously on a 'Pembrokeshire promise' for your copy Ray!

As originator of this thread just thought I would let you know that, lo and behold, ours has arrived today!!!! Trouble is OH has now been immersed in it for about an hour instead of "helping"re Christmassy type things. As the old saying goes "always be careful what you wish for"! By the way, I got a quick look at the leaflet enclosed in the mag and wonder if anyone else has noticed that the NEC show in February now only accepts you as a "senior" if you are 65 or over? I've been purchasing a senior ticket for last three years since I was 60. Always thought that was correct. Anyone else think this is a change to policy? Hazel

Guest Tracker
If it means that other Christmas related mail is getting through to us all I am quite happy to wait a week ot two for my copy and if it fails to arrive in January a quick email or call to Warners will soon get me a replacement on it's way!

same here tracker, wanted it to read over the festive period in the lakes :-D but alas it doesnt look like its arriving, if not arrived by 3rd jan am gonna bombard them with emails >:-( as the mod said they will send us another copy but thats not the point !! i bought something off flea bay on 21st an recieved it today..normal post.. and all other things are arriving even 2nd class stuff *-) i reckon they never sent it >:-( *-)

jonathan

Timetraveller - 2010-12-23 6:25 PM

Not found it's way to Derbyshire yet but saw it in Scunthorpe Tesco's the other day!!!!!!!!! >:-( Come on MMM we are having withdrawal symptoms

Yippee!

Got ours today in Derbyshire

BTW

If it's now published four weekly should the title change to MM4W :-D :-D

Happy Christmas

Steve

Oh woe is me.......the last post has been and no MMM for Christmas! I don't ask for too much in life, I've worked hard to keep the driveway clear for the postie, tried to be a good boy this year, helped an old lady across the street - even though she didn't want to go - been good to animals and children - washed and cooked and cleaned - worked my fingers to the bone and this is all the thanks I get.....!!

Eh, but - it's Christmas Eve - have a lovely time everyone.

David

david lloyd - 2010-12-24 1:06 PM

Oh woe is me.......the last post has been and no MMM for Christmas! I don't ask for too much in life, I've worked hard to keep the driveway clear for the postie, tried to be a good boy this year, helped an old lady across the street - even though she didn't want to go - been good to animals and children - washed and cooked and cleaned - worked my fingers to the bone and this is all the thanks I get.....!!

Eh, but - it's Christmas Eve - have a lovely time everyone.

David

Maybe there has been a strike at the Watford Gap customs post ?

All the best

:-)

Got ours today in darkest Wiltshire....had a leisurely perusal and now wondering where to take those long leisurely weekends having read the 'sites' reviews.....

Warning 'MMM' can seriously invade your 'where to go next' thoughts...

Happy Christmas folks and happy touring in 2011 :-)

Archived