Awning Wanted

Guest Bridie

Guest Bridie
I have just aquired a Freedom Jetstream 200 (2 berth) caravan and was hoping to purchase an awning for it. Does anyone know if an awning exists for this model and/or if anyone has an awning for sale?

• 3 weeks later...
Bridie I have contacted Freedom Caravans in Stafford and they are quoting 475 Pounds for a new one. I am not paying that kind of price. I only paid 4500 pounds for a new caravan direct from Poland. which was 3000 cheaper that the Stafford Price. I am thinking of buying a Gazebo type of awning with sides. Without the sides and 3 metres square, they are about 25 Pounds Regards John

hi,I just bought a new awning for my Freedom sunseeker 400,Which I think maybe slightly bigger than your model.I looked on the net and got a end of season awning new for £195,A Dorema Polaris size 700-725cm from Milestone caravans in kent, Delivery £25

Hi John, I'm very interested in your comment about buying your caravan in Poland. I'm thinking of buying a Freedom caravan and would love to hear how you managed to get one so much cheaper. Please email me if you have time. Sue

• 4 months later...
1992/3Freedom sunseeker 400 Caravan with Awning with extras,ready to go,Exellent Condition Awning only used one week from new -----offers

Archived