freedom caravan awning

Guest s. johnson

Did you manage to get an awning. I am looking for an awning for my Freedom caravan. That is for the larger Freedom caravan. Do you know what price a new one is in the UK. I live in Spain. Thanks

Guest Dan Frost Andersen
The name of "Freedom" caravan in denmark is "Safari", Try to look on www.campingferie.dk In the top frame, select "Campingvogne". Left side green marking, select 2004 models. Left side green marking, select "Safari". The danish auning factury Isabella also make speciale aunings for Freedom caravans. I think they also fabric for model Freedom 315. Small model 8,400 dkr. Sorry my eng is poore. I hope that it will give you some help. Dan

Maybe the awnings are expensive,, but the small one freedom (safari) 280 is speciale made, and therfore a bit more expensiv than for the freedom 315. Do also visit www.isabella.dk I know the tents arent ceap but you will get the best of the best. On Isabellas homesite you can se all moddels fore the freedom range. just remember to call the moddels Safari when you are looking for A-mesurments. Iff you thoose one let me know Dan frost@fakse-net.dk

Archived