Back issue MMM's

Pat

Dave Newell - 2011-01-15 4:10 PM

Drop them in to your local doctors and dental surgeries, that's what I do with old copies of mags.

D.

Thanks Dave

But I have already tried that and my surgery will not accept any magazines over 3 months old :'( :'(

Regards Pat

Rayjsj - 2011-01-15 8:14 PM

Or take a handfull every time you go away to a Site and leave them in the Information shed/room/laundry. Shame for them to be binned. Or hand them out to your neibours on the next pitch, a lot of friendships have started that way. Ray

Hi Ray

Thanks for your response.

We are not due to go away till mid Feb and SWMBO is unfortunately adamant that they should go as they have been here long enough!!!!

And I'm all for the quiet life :-D

Regards Pat

Pat - 2011-01-15 8:42 PM

Rayjsj - 2011-01-15 8:14 PM

Or take a handfull every time you go away to a Site and leave them in the Information shed/room/laundry. Shame for them to be binned. Or hand them out to your neibours on the next pitch, a lot of friendships have started that way. Ray

Hi Ray

Thanks for your response.

We are not due to go away till mid Feb and SWMBO is unfortunately adamant that they should go as they have been here long enough!!!!

And I'm all for the quiet life :-D

Regards Pat

Thing is Pat, we're all in the same boat.

You're not the only one who's not allowed to store old mags.

:-(

Guest pelmetman

Susssed it..........SWMBO..... "she who must be obeyed"...I'm learning :D

Mindyou having read some of the mags down at our quacks, its amazing what you learn about womens problems 8-) .......most of them involve men :D (lol)

Archived