You no risten

Colin Leake

How many of us men have been in the position of having her indoors think she has told you to do or not do something when in reality she only thinks she has? Then when you do or don't do what ever it was she imagined she told you you get the blame! After suffering from this for nearly 50 years, I've finally come up with the answer. Look her confidently in the eye and say in an accusing vioce "You should have told me when I was listening" thus transferring the blame back to her.

You no risten? Well that was what a very efficient middle aged secretary of chinese origin used to keep telling me!

Guest pelmetman
I am a bit deaf now because of my staple gun :D and it is a problem in pubs etc............. but its very useful with Er in doors (lol)

pelmetman - 2011-02-06 5:04 PM

I am a bit deaf now because of my staple gun :D and it is a problem in pubs etc............. but its very useful with Er in doors (lol)

Wot u doin wiv yer staple gun in da pub dave? And while I'm asking how is it useful with "er in doors"? Do you staple her dress to the kitchen cupboards so you can go and watch the news? :D

D.

Colin, I'v been plagued with this ever since we got married in 1967. If it was feasible to put a set of electrodes on her and link her up to some sort of graph machine to monitor her brain activity, It would show up more lights and lines than the National Grid.

I can at last over come all of this activity........

I turn my hearing aids off...........snore...ZZZzzzzzz :D :D

Dave 

Guest pelmetman
Dave Newell - 2011-02-06 6:56pm

Wot u doin wiv yer staple gun in da pub dave? And while I'm asking how is it useful with "er in doors"? Do you staple her dress to the kitchen cupboards so you can go and watch the news? :D

D.

Its the only way I can put her in er place :D

Guest pelmetman

If you had listened to me years ago and put on your ear defenders when working you would'nt be going deaf now and needing a hearing aid!! (lol)

Sue

Guest pelmetman
nowtelse2do - 2011-02-06 8:08 PM
pelmetman - 2011-02-06 7:50 PM If you had listened to me years ago and put on your ear defenders when working you would'nt be going deaf now and needing a hearing aid!! (lol) Sue

8-)  I didn't know you years ago Sue. :D

Dave

Thats a relief 8-) ......I thought she was nagging me (lol)

Pelmetman and Sue ... will you two get a room ... oh, you already have! :D

How about getting different log-ins so it's not so confusing ... sometimes I think Sue has gone all 'butch' and it's Dave ... or Dave has gone all feminine and find out it's Sue ... well I THINK it's Sue anyway! 8-) (lol)

Archived