talbot express headlights

colin

hi I had problems sorcing headlights but now have a supply which I sell for £125.00 including delivery to the uk. these lamps are made by sein the original suppliers will also fit mk1 fiat ducato, citreon c25 and peugeot j5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi Colin. I require a set of head lights for my 1992 Fiat, Ducato Motorhome. They need to be for British roads, (beams for right hand driving) The pair I have are continentials. How much for the pair and are you interested in my headlights as part exchange. If not I am still interested. Call me on 01209 890615, or e-mail david42ann@tiscali.co.uk. (Cornwall area) Thanks, David

• 2 weeks later...
Guest terry
hi colm i require a complete set of headlights for my 1988 talbot highwayman express, how much would this cost me including postage to north ireland yours truly TERRY

Guest colin
hi terry the price for a pair of headlights is £125 this includes p&p using royal mail standard parcel which normally delivers 2 to 4 days if you require lights sooner then there would be a £19 extra charge this would be sent by royal mail guarrenteed next day delivery you can pay by postal order, cheque or paypal if paid by cheque you would have to wait till the funds are cleared if you pay by postal order they would be sent as soon as i recieve the postal order if by paypal the would be sent out next working day thanks very much for your enquiery colin

Archived