wiring diagram

Guest robert lansdowne

Guest robert lansdowne
hi does anybody have a wiring diagram for a mclouis 410 lagan or can they tell me if the 220 volt light is supposed to stay lit when connected to the liesure battery thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Frank Gordon
Your best bet for a wiring diagram would be to contact the McLouis importer Don Amott (www.donamott.com) Can't really help with your 220v light enquiry as I'm not sure I understand it. Presumably, if the light is '220v only', it can only work when your motorhome is connected to a mains hook-up - are you saying it still works when this supply is disconnected? If this is so, I've got a feeling that some lights may have a dual 220v/12v capability. Not sure where I've got this idea from, so it would be sensible to ask Don Amott about this as they should know.

Guest Frank Gordon
I've being mulling over this some more. Is this 220v light you refer to not actually a 'light' to provide illumination, rather an indicator-light on your motorhome's electrical control-panel to indicate the vehicle is hooked-up to a live mains power supply? If that's the case, then I wouldn't think it should be on when the vehicle isn't connected to a 220v source. On the other hand control-panels occasionally carry dual-function indicators. My brain's beginning to hurt - best to talk to a McLouis agent.

• 3 months later...

Archived